January 18, 2011

My Office

Office
I recently read a brief blog post about attempting to write on your blog every day for the entire year of 2011. Thankfully, being sick the first couple weeks of the year ended my opportunity to accomplish this even before I considered attempting. Even though, I thought it would be a nice challenge to post more often.

So with all that said, I present today's post which is a little glimpse into my home office. Yes, the picture attached is my office at home. With a small apartment and two kids, my office amounts to an ironing board and folding chair set up in front of the closet in my bedroom. Often I have my scanner sitting on the ironing board too. It certainly doesn't win any awards for aesthetics, but it's functional and all folds away when I'm done.

Anyone else have an office in a small space?

1 comment:

BucheTrottle said...

You know, a fine piece of upholstered furniture like that can get a lot of money in some antiuqe dealers. Not to mention the nice shine on that rare and lightweight chair.