July 20, 2009

Stepping Out In Faith

I have decided to step out in faith and pursue a missions trip opportunity that has been given to me. While I won’t go into details here at this time, I’m excited about it. I’ve started the work to get my passport and I’m already mentally making lists of what I would need. The trip is months and months away, but I want to be ready.

I really believe it could be something that the Lord has for me. I’m praying, pursuing some preliminary steps, and keeping an open heart. I don’t feel any check in my spirit at this time, but I sure want to be open for the Lord to stop me if need be.

At this stage of the game, if I end up not going I’m only out the money for the passport. Of course, I can always use it to go visit Niagara Falls. I know you can see Niagara from the American side, but the Canadian side is much better.

That’s were I’m at and I will post more once things get more set in stone.

On Facebook? The original post resides at www.focusedjourney.com.

No comments: