July 24, 2009

I Hang My Head in Shame

Well, I haven’t posted my health report for quite some time. I got off the diet and have been a little embarrassed by the results. I went from a low of 213 all the way up to 234. I can blame my vacation and many other things, but it comes down to the fact that I simply quit. Anyway, I’m hitting it hard again. The possibility of heading to Kenya has got it into my mind again that I need to do this. There’s no doubt that it would be beneficial to have the weight off.

So that leads me to today. I am currently 227 pounds. That’s a loss of around 7 pounds in less than a week. It’s always nice kicking off the diet because the first pounds drop off so quickly. Then, it slows down.

I’m leaving the picture with red text. Green has always meant loss, but I’m not considering it loss till I’m back down to where I was.

No comments: