October 27, 2009

Pizza Hut Is Out To Get Me

Anyone that has read this blog knows that I'm fighting the diet battle. After slacking off, I'm trying to hit it hard again. Thankfully I'm still below my all time high. Everytime I get serious I go through the first several days where I'm just hungry. Okay, I'm hungry every day but I digress. Without fail, when I get serious we get an ad from Pizza Hut in the mail. In the ad there is always the same picture. It's one of their sandwiches with what looks like boneless BBQ wings on it. It looks amazing. The funny thing is I've yet to try one. When I break my diet I go other places. Yet without fail the ad shows up when I start trying to be good again. I'm beginning to believe that Pizza Hut has singled me out for diet destruction. I'll show them, I think I'll call Papa John's.

On Facebook? The original post resides at www.focusedjourney.com.

No comments: