August 9, 2008

The Voice of CJM

I’m fairly confident that many of my readers know who Cornell Jordan is. If you don’t, a one sentence introduction is in order. Cornell is an incredible youth evangelist that blows it away every time he speaks. Go to my links page for more info. Anyway, I consider it a privilege to call him one of my friends.

By next week, Cornell will be selling an audio version of the devotional he has written. If you listen real close, you might hear two voices that are just a little familiar to me. Crazy as it sounds, Cornell asked my wife and I to do the audio. It was a one week turnaround that was needed and we pulled it off. Not the highest quality for sure, but it actually sounds pretty good for being completely recorded and edited on my Mac. For the next round (there will be more) we’ll be upgrading to a better mic than the one built into my laptop.

It’s crazy what God will sometimes bring into your life.

No comments: