December 6, 2009

Preaching in Kenya

Had the opportunity to preach in a Kenyan congregation this morning. Kept it slow so my accent wouldn't be too hard to understand. I think it went well. I was told it did. The coolest part that has nothing to do with preaching was after the service was over. I was talking to someone and a lady came up to me with a tray that contained a cup of chai tea and some sugar. I guess they brew big batches of it for after church. I walked around and talked with people while sipping on some pretty good tea. The whole trip has been an experience. Tomorrow we are completely focused on prepping for the camp and Tuesday it starts. It's going to be a long and tiring week, but hopefully a good one. I teach a session on Tuesday and I'm praying that goes well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im glad everything is going good!! still praying and cant wait for you to come back!
~Brittani:)