January 10, 2009

Snow

We got pounded with snow overnight. There’s been a lot of snow this winter, but it’s always come and gone quickly. That, and it never came on days that we were able to get out and have some fun. Being a Saturday, we were able to bundle up and head out. It was a blast. Havilah was making snow angels and running around having the time of her life. Silas stood looking at it and eventually sat down. I’m not sure what he thought about it. I’m hoping there will be many times like this in the future. To wrap up, some quick conclusion about the day.

It takes forever to get everyone dressed and ready to go outside. Longer I think than we were outside.

Wrapping my son’s shoes with plastic bags and packing tape made for some interesting snow boots.

Making a cubed snowman was artistic and creative, but I think I stole the idea from a book I read as a kid.

No comments: