February 23, 2008

The Focused Journey

This blog of mine is a lot of things. I call it Focused Journey because it is a blog about the journey we are all on towards eternity. It's focused because I believe in only one way to the Father, that is through Christ Jesus. However, it's also about the journey itself. Life isn't about simply making it to eternity, it's about realizing eternity is already at work in us. It's about life and the things that are a part of it. That's why I'm going to start adding things that seem to have nothing to do with faith, but are a part of the journey. Anyone that knows me knows that I love Apple computers. So I decided to start adding some entries concerning Apple. Be on the lookout for not only thoughts on faith, but reviews of Apple products and software that I think make the journey more enjoyable. That and anything else that I can think of.

No comments: