February 14, 2010

It Must Be Genetic

Today after church we went to have lunch with my parents and my sister and her family. We had a nice lunch followed by cupcakes. The kids all ate theirs and ran off to play some more. I was sitting there minding my own business when my wife pointed out that my sister and I were both eating our cupcakes with a spoon. A quick glance around the table zeroed in on my dad, spoon in hand, eating his cupcake. I don't need to go into the anguish we felt as our secret use of a spoon came to light. Honestly, I don't know why we were singled out as being abnormal. Of the six adults around the table, we were evenly split between spoon users and non spoon users.

So if you are reading this I need your comment. When you eat cupcakes, do you use a spoon or not?

On Facebook? The orignal post resides at www.focusedjourney.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no spoon..lol :)brittani