August 27, 2009

Here Comes the Gnome

MrGnome
My youth ministry’s “Everything a Message” series begins next week. You can read a little about the idea here. We had all the students bring in items this past Tuesday for the first vote. There was a lot a crazy items (some of which I’m sure will be brought back next), but the winner was this gnome to the right.

So basically, by next Tuesday I have to prayerfully come up with a message from the Word of God that is in some way based on this gnome.

I’ve already spent some time studying, praying, and thinking, and I do believe I already know what route I’m going to take. Need to spend some time fleshing the whole idea out, but I think it will work nicely.

I would love to have anyone that reads this to post some of their ideas on a basic message idea or thought that can be brought out of a garden gnome.

On Facebook? The original post resides at www.focusedjourney.com.

No comments: