July 19, 2008

Vacation?

My vacation started two days ago on Thursday. A week to relax, spend time with my family, and have some fun. My first project was to help my parents clean out their shed. No problem. My lower back started hurting right afterward. Sore from the work. It’s been sore before. By that night I could barely get off the chair. Friday I had to make a trip and I could barely walk. Then, looking in the mirror, I realized from the waist up my body was crooked. Strange sight. Thankfully, I found a chiropractor that was open on Saturdays. Several adjustments later and I think I’m starting to get better. I can walk better and rise from a chair easier. There’s inflammation and that is still causing problems. Hopefully it will die down soon. So, here I am on vacation and I’ve been pretty much relegated to sitting in my chair or lying on the couch.

No comments: