June 4, 2009

Keep Pressing On

Whatever It Takes Logo
I was talking with a good friend today about the journey. That road that we are on to eternity. We were talking about how life seems so full of pain. Pain that seems overwhelming at times.

It is difficult at times to really hold on to the fact that the pains of this life one day will pass away. We suffer now, often unjustly, but in the end eternity with God will wipe away all the pains.

Our task is simple. We hold on. No matter what happens. No matter the cost. It’s the theme that I’ve been trying to drill into the head of my youth (and myself) this year.

Whatever It Takes.

That’s my prayer for anyone that reads this. I pray that you will do whatever it takes to spend eternity with God.

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.” Hebrews 12:1

No comments: