May 22, 2009

Battling

Scale 214-2
Last week I was away for church business for a few days and when I returned this blog remained untouched as I caught up on work. So, this week’s health update comes two weeks after the previous one. That’s my build up for my explanation. From two weeks ago, I’m up 0.4 pounds. However, from last week when I didn’t blog, I’m actually down 6 pounds. Yeah, I gained some weight on my trip. It’s mostly back off now. The current weight resides at 214.2 pounds.

This weekend entails me taking my wife out for her birthday, a family gathering celebrating multiple birthdays in May, and of course Memorial Day. If I would have stayed on track I could be closing in on 200 instead of losing the same five pounds again and again.

On Facebook? The original post resides at www.focusedjourney.com.

No comments: